Human relations, not data, are at the heart of the economy!
Today, the Agile swallows the Rigid
Tomorrow, the Conscious will lead the Unconscious
JOCHEN PETER BREUER - MADE BY LIFE!
Jochen Peter Breuer, born in Cologne, Germany in 1956, worked in positions of high responsibility from an early age on. At the tender age of 24, he went to Paris as a credit specialist for Commerzbank AG. He not only became acquainted with international business, but also experienced at first hand the serious problems that arise in cooperation due to ignorance of elementary relationship mechanisms and intercultural differences. Since 1984, he has been working as an independent entrepreneur, consultant and speaker.
At a glance
- International expert in the field of collaborative intelligence with focus on Germany, France and Switzerland
- 9 years of operational experience as a banker in major bank in Germany and France
- Since 34 years: Entrepreneur and management consultant with focus on relationship and change management in the international environment for corporations, medium-sized companies and NPOs
- Many years of experience in advising on mergers and organisational changes
- Keynote-Speaker and lecturer for corporate conferences and organisations such as the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce, Petersberger Trainertage, Centre Patronal Vaud, Q-Pool 100 Leadershipkonkress, etc.
- Consulting projects for many top companies such as ACCOR, Airbus Gruppe, CHANEL, Air Liquide, eon, Nestle, Nespresso, PICTET Gruppe, Sicpa, Siemens, Thales, UBS and others
- Member of the Executive Education Team HEC Lausanne / UNIL
- Awards for innovative services and presentations, such as «Grand Prix de la Performance Commerciale» and «Strategiepreis EKS/FAZ/Peat Marwick »